Saturday, April 02, 2005

Picture free, for you and me.

So I don't really have space to take a picture of my cardigan at the moment and it's overcast today, anyway. Suffice it to say, that very same Saturday were I showed the progress on the back, I finished the back of the cardigan. I am now at about the same progress level on the fronts (I'm knitting them both at once).

The very first thing moved into the new apartment? My yarn. Even after all my yarn stash whittleing strategies, I still had four large boxes of yarn. And I fully intend to go ahead with some stash enhancement next week at the WEBS anniversary sale. I'm a little undecided about my storage options in this new place. Currently, I had a very large cubby for my yarn stash, in a wee room-like hall where I also kept all of my patterns and needles and magazines. If there's space for it, I do like the idea of a storage system that allows the yarn to be seen at all times. I love my yarn, and it might serve to inspire me. But, I also like the idea of under bed storage, leaving more space for aquariums and book cases and tables and such. We'll see how it goes.

Today=painting!

No comments: