Monday, July 18, 2005

Work Continues....

I am actually only actively working on one project at the moment, the lamb all-in-one. I don't remember if I mentioned this before, but I joined the softball team at work, and between games and going out, I haven't had much time for knitting. Here she is so far:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is so much fun to knit, I am already thinking of who else I can make one for. If I had more time, I'd knit one to enter in the fair. Speaking of the fair, I've decided to enter my Round Trip cardigan in the big county fair in September. I've never entered anything before, but all the ladies I work with said I should. I'll give it a shot. Has anyone reading this ever entered a fair? Any tips?

2 comments:

Pioggia said...

I've never done it, but I'm glad you are. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I've entered the Orange County Fair with a cross stitch. It didn't win anything.

Though looking at the quality of the things that one this year's fair, the only thing that merited anything (IMO) were the quilts. the baby blankets? Crappy acrylic ugly things. The scarves? Fun Fur muppet puke.

Just make it nice and neat, and do a really good job weaving in ends.