Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oh, hey!

I don't have any knitting photos to share, but rest assured, knitting has been happening. I spent Super Bowl Sunday with Amy, knitting and learning about football. Let me just say, I am so excited for next football season! The game was thrilling, and Amy did a superb job of explaining the game and provided delicious snacks! I made some good progress on my BSJ and started on Linda Cyr's Baby Bear Hat for another wee cherub due next month. Babies everywhere this year!

In other happenings, I apparently had a photo-worthy salad (I presume I was very hungry when I decided this was photo worthy):


IMG_6524

See, the thing is, I'm on this diet/exercise thing. I've put on a lot of weight since starting school and I'm trying to reverse it.

I also did my first GRS (Graduate Reading Series) Reading ever!

IMG_6526

I was completely terrified! My hands shook the entire time and I was pretty sure I was going to either cry or throw up but somehow I muddled through!

I have a random street picture too:

IMG_6530

Just a random sunset photo.

Sometimes it hits me like a thunderbolt as I walk (endlessly) through the city: I live here. This is my home. It's exciting and terrifying in equal measure.

1 comment:

subliminalrabbit said...

oh hey! i JUST knit that baby bear hat for a friend too! (no instruction as to how to sew on the ears, so i just winged it.)