Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Days

I've been in a great mood since the start of the year, but I confess to feeling just a bit melancholy today. I went home this past weekend for an impromptu surprise birthday party and coming back was not easy.


IMG_6522

The party was for my friend Courtney's fiance. We had a great time setting it up Friday and he was very surprised (partly because his birthday is actually Superbowl weekend). We spent Saturday laying around watching really bad tv, ordering Chinese takeout and talking about her impending nuptials. It's the simple visits like that which make me the most homesick.

In other news, I went to the New England Aquarium since I had a Living Social deal for it that I'd been carrying around for months. Zoos make me sad, but I love aquariums! Especially when they have beautiful jellyfish exhibits.

IMG_6455

IMG_6458

No comments: