Thursday, July 19, 2007

So Close!

Still no finished photos of the scarf. I'm hopeful for some nice light tomorrow, right now it's raining. Coachella languishes in swatch stage, because I decided it was about time I make that Socks That Rock behave, already!

Except, it's still not quite behaving. The fair isle pattern looks great with the yarn, it's just that there's a marked difference between the front of the sock and the back.


IMG_4602.JPG

I think I like this side best.


IMG_4605.JPG

This side is also nice, though.

I believe that reversing the dominant color in the pattern will fix this issue. I'm going to try it tonight. If that doesn't make this yarn submit, then I'm going to do one of those chevron scarves I've been seeing all over blogland. STR = Scarves That Rock?

No comments: