Monday, October 25, 2010

Chugging Along

I went home this weekend (two weekends in a row!) to help out at the annual Wolfe's Neck 5k for Maine Teen Talk. I ran it last year, but I'm not exactly at peak performance right now. I haven't run since July! So I helped out with registrations.


IMG_3941

It's a fun event, and the location is just beautiful! It made me miss Maine all the more. That few acres of park in the middle of the city just isn't a replacement for views like this:

IMG_3938

It's always a little hectic when I'm home. I haven't been able to get away for longer than a weekend, which doesn't leave a lot of time for things like knitting. That said, I did make some progress on the Wood Hollow Vest since I last posted! I'm on the front now, and the top of the front at that! One or two more good nights of knitting and this puppy should be ready to go!

IMG_4001

I made a deal with myself this morning that I'd finish the right front and then get to studying. So I suppose I should do that! 'Til next time! Happy Knitting!

No comments: