Sunday, October 17, 2010

Movin' Right Along

My bargaining system with myself seems to be working. I'm ahead on my homework, and this vest is about 3/4 finished!


IMG_3930

Maybe the next time you see it, I'll be wearing it! We can hope.

I went home this weekend for a special event. When someone says "roller skating birthday party," one typically doesn't say no. Even when one doesn't get to actually skate. It's hard work wrangling a handful of seven year-old boys!

IMG_3897

The adults weren't very impressed with the venue, but the kids had a great time! The funniest part was watching them all take spills all over the rink and getting up with the biggest smiles on their faces. My older nephew wants to have his birthday at the same place. We'll see. My sister was really not psyched. Me? I have my fingers crossed for another bowling party!

Since I was home and down Brunswick-way, I was really hoping to get in a stop at Purl Diva, but it wasn't meant to be. I did get to visit the bunnies though! They're staying with my dad until I can get a place where I can have them. I miss them so, so, so much. Seeing them again was bittersweet.

IMG_3820

I hope you had a great weekend! I'm going to try to squeeze in one more assignment before bed. 'Til next time!

No comments: