Saturday, March 19, 2005

I hate when life gets in the way of my knitting!

I haven't had much time to knit since I finished Round Trip. I've done a couple more fingers on the glove (dreams dashed of getting pair done by winter's end), but I haven't so much as swatched for the Ribby Cardi. We're getting ready to move over here, so I've been spending some time looking at apartments and cleaning out the crap. Today I went through my stash and removed everything that I didn't think I'd ever knit. Most of it was various acrylic stuff that I've had for ages and just kept thinking I'd make into something eventually. Good news, I've actually cleaned out more than I've brought in! In the last month or so, I've really only added some Cotton-Ease I got from eBay, and just a few balls of yarn (2 balls of Misti Alpaca for the Flower Basket Shawl and one ball of Dale Baby Ull I got to swatch for a project) from a new yarn store I stumbled across. I've had to accept the fact that wherever we move to, I probably won't have the luxury of a yarn room, like I have now, so organization is the word of the moment. Once I get my butt going and start on the cardigan, I will be sure to post some photos.

If you're interested, here is the stuff I'm selling.

1 comment:

Pioggia said...

That Solero is tempting. I want to kick myself for promising I would not buy any yarn until I finished my WIPs. Good luck with your Sprin Cleaning.