Sunday, June 24, 2007

Lazy Poster

I have done little today aside from knitting and watching movies. It's been bliss. After a hectic couple of weeks, things are finally winding down a little, as evidenced by some actual, factual progress.


IMG_4259.JPG

Rusted Root is speeding toward completion! I'm mere rows away from breaking into ball 3 of Cotton Ease. I love the thrift of this project! I'm pretty excited about wearing this little number. This is only my second Zephyr Style pattern, but I have to say I love their work. Not only are their designs super cute, but the patterns are very well written and easy to follow. I highly recommend them.

In other news:

IMG_4263.JPG

For as slowly as the first of this pair seemed to move, the second is going like greased lightening! I started this sock yesterday! When I finished the first one, I still had quite a bit of yarn left, so I thought I would see just how much sock I could get done with what remained. As evidenced by the photo, the answer is quite a bit! I anticipate having these finished soon.

I'm pretty excited by the prospect of FOs, so I'll get back to it. I just put in season one of The 4400. Anyone see it? The pilot is so sad, it's kicking my ass!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely! I believe you'll have finished them next time I take a peek.