Thursday, June 23, 2011

Day 7: Wants

Guys, I am honestly in awe of myself that I am on day 7 and have not yet missed a day! I don't think I've ever blogged every day for a week in my life.

Anyway, seven wants. This is hard, really hard. I'm one of those annoying people who, when asked what they want for their birthday or Christmas or whatever, always says, "Oh, I dunno. I have everything I need." And it's true! Over the years I've been lucky enough to obtain most everything I could want or need, excluding shinynew stuff. And honestly, most of the time shinynew just isn't enough to churn my butter any more.

Hmmm... a butter churn. My birthday IS coming right up.

Anyway, since I don't think I could even come up with seven things I want, I'll try to get a little less literal about this one. So sorry, Sister, this won't be a list of appropriate birthday gift ideas. (My birthday really is next week and she's been asking me for a month now what I want. I just send ideas as they come to me.)

Since this is going to be a little more personal than I usually get on the blog. I'll simply submit my list without comment. Read into it what you will.

1. Love
2. Happiness
3. To make a difference
4. To have work that I love, that challenges me and makes me happy
5. My bunnies back
6. 15 fewer pounds and the will to keep them off
7. Time

No comments: